Whether you’re looking to learn more about office applications like Excel, creative software such as Adobe Photoshop, or research tools like Zotero, the Penn Libraries can help.
Penn Libraries Workshops are offered throughout the year and are open to all Penn students, faculty, and staff. The wide range of skills and knowledge of our library staff and guest instructors ensure that an assortment of workshops are available for everyone.
Workshop format varies but many are designed to be hands-on and participatory. Customized instructional sessions are also available for classes and private groups.
A Sampling of Upcoming Workshops
For a complete schedule of workshops offered at the Penn Libraries or to RSVP, please click here.
- Research Drop-in: Citations for Art and Design
- Keeping It All Together: File Management for Research
- How to Share Your Scholarship and Reach a Global Audience Using Penn's Institutional Repository
- Excel Office Hours
- Research Tea with Dr. Dan Ben-Amos, Department of Folklore
- Digital Research Fair
- HoloLens Demo @ Penn Museum
- Diversi-tea with the Office of Student Affairs on Open Expression